This Cauliflower Fried Rice comes together quickly with little prep time!
- 12 ounce bag of Ocean Mist Season & Steam Vegetable Medley
- 12 ounce bag of Ocean Mist Season & Steam Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 teaspoon of fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- optional for serving: crispy tofu
- Cook the vegetable medley and cauliflower rice according to package instructions BUT take one minute off of the microwave time for both of them (we’ll cook it a little more in the pan).
- Optional: carefully remove the vegetable medley from the bag and lightly chop it up. You can also just leave it whole if you’re fine with the larger pieces.
- In a large skillet, combine the veggies, cauliflower rice, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and soy sauce. Place over medium heat and cook for about 5 minutes to cook off some of the moisture and make this a little more like a fried rice. You also have the option to skip this step completely and just mix together all of he ingredients in a large bowl.
- Serve and ENJOY! I love to eat mine with a little bit of pan fried tofu!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: dinner
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: cauliflower fried rice