- 2 cups of Watermelon, roughly cubed
- 1 cup of Coconut water (regular water or other flavored water also works just fine)
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (or other liquid sweetener)
- Place all of your ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 6 popsicle molds/ baggies and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- ENJOY! When taking these in a cooler on the go, hold the popsilce molds in your hands for a few minutes. This will help warm up the popsicle so that it’s easier to get out of the mold!
- Category: Snack
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: popsicles, watermelon, kids