- 5 cups of old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup of maple syrup or honey
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup of chopped or slivered almonds
- Pre-heat your oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine the maple syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla in a medium bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and microwave a bit more until creamy and completely combined.
- Pour the oats and almonds in a large bowl and mix in the peanut butter mixture. Stir until the oats are completely covered in the liquid.
- Spread the oats out evenly on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, stirring a couple times, until a light golden brown. I like to stir mine at the 10 minute mark and the 20 minute mark. The edges of the pan will get the most crispy so I like to rotate the oats in the pan so that it all gets evenly crispy.
- Once out of the oven, let cool and ENJOY! Store leftovers in an airtight container.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: granola, homemade, healthy, breakfast