This Air Fryer Asparagus is simple to make and packed with delicious flavor!
- 1 bunch of asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (melted ghee or butter also works great!)
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: ¼ cup of parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat your air fryer to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Prep the asparagus by trimming off the hard white ends. Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil and sprinkle on the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine.
- Lay the asparagus flat in your air fryer, being careful not to stack it as best possible (if a few pieces are overlapping, that’s okay).
- Air fry for 5 minutes and then sprinkle on the parmesan cheese (if using) and then air fry for 2-4 additional minutes. Cook time will depend on the thickness of your asparagus. Thinner pieces will likely only need 2 more minutes while thicker pieces will require 4 additional minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan as desired and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Category: side dish
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer asparagus, asparagus in air fryer, asparagus air fryer