- 4 large carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- For serving: 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the carrots, olive oil, garlic powder, and salt and stir until well combined.
- Place them in the air fryer and cook at 400F for 15-18 minutes, stirring them half way through cooking.
- Remove from the fryer and serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauces.
- Category: air fryer
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: air fryer, air fryer carrots, carrot fries