You’re going to LOVE how simple it is to make Frozen Tater Tots in the Air Fryer! Easily customizable and SO delicious.
- Frozen tater tots (I find that half of a standard sized bag fits perfectly into my air fryer- roughly 16 oz total)
- Cooking spray
- Salt as desired
- Seasonings as desired: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, poultry seasoning, etc
- Pre-heat your air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Place the tater tots in the basket of the air fryer and spray to coat with cooking spray. Toss gently and spray on the other side.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway, until the tater tots are golden and crispy.
*I also tested this at 400 degrees for 10 minutes and it worked well but I find that they get crispier cooked at a lower temperature for a little longer.
- Category: side dish
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: air fryer tater tots, frozen air fryer tater tots, how to cook air fryer tater tots