These air fryer potato wedges are so simple to make and turn out deliciously crispy!
- 2 russet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil or olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- pepper to taste
- Optional for serving: chopped parsley and grated cheese
- Fill a large bowl halfway with ice water and set it aside.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and then place them in the bowl of ice water. Allow the potatoes to sit in the ice water for fifteen minutes– this is key to a great, crispy potato!
- Remove the potatoes from the water and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Toss the potatoes with the olive oil or a few pumps of olive oil spray.
- Add as many potatoes as will fit in your air fryer in a single layer. Cook at 375F for 13-15 minutes, turning the potatoes half way through cooking.
- Season with salt and garnish with chopped parsley and grated cheese as desired. Enjoy!
These are best served immediately!
To cut a potato into wedges, first cut in in half lengthwise and then cut each side in half lengthwise again. Then, cut each quarter into thirds on a diagonal. Each wedge should be about ½” thick.
If you need to cook the potatoes in batches, you can keep them warm in a 250F oven for up to 30 minutes.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: side dish
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: air fryer potatoes, easy potato wedges, crispy potato wedges