¼ cup of strawberries, finely diced
¼ cup of blueberries, each cut in half
½ cup of Barney Butter Almond Butter Bare Smooth
1 can of crescent rolls
- Pre-heat your oven to 375°
- Unroll the can of dough and separate out each roll. Taking each individual crescent roll, gently stretch out the wider end of the triangle so that there is more space to lay the berries.
- On the larger half of each roll (the part that you stretched out a bit), spread ~1 tablespoon of the almond butter and top with roughly 2 tablespoons of the berries.
- Sprinkle each roll with a bit of cinnamon.
- Take the 2 triangle corners at the wider end of the roll and fold them into the center, over top of the berries. Now roll the entire thing towards the final corner (like you would a regular crescent roll). The key is to fully enclose the berries inside of the roll.**
- Place the rolls on a lightly greased baking dish and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the outside of the rolls are a nice golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
See photos above for clarification on instructions
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes