- 2 cup of almond butter, divided
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- ¾ cup of vegan butter, softened (can also use coconut oil)
- 3 1/2 cups of chopped pretzels, divided
- 10 ounces of dark chocolate chips, divided
- In a stand mixer or mixing bowl, whisk together 1 1/4 cups of the almond butter, the powdered sugar, the vanilla extract, and the vegan butter. Mix until fully combined and creamy.
- Using a spoon, stir in 2 1/2 cups of the chopped pretzels and 1/3 of the chocolate chips. Stir until fully mixed together.
- Line or lightly grease a baking tray (I used an 8×8 but a 9×9 would also work well) and press the almond butter mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and 3/4 cup more of the almond butter. Stir together and then pour over top of the pretzel mixture in the pan. Sprinkle the remaining chopped pretzels over top of the chocolate.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden for at least an hour but preferably ~3-4 hours.
- Cut into bite sized pieces and ENJOY!!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Cuisine: Dessert