- Make crust according to directions up until the rise process. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F and grease a rectangular baking tray (preferably with sides).
- While the crust rises, make the cinnamon mixture by creaming together the melted butter (or oil), cinnamon, and sugar. Set aside.
- After crust rises, for the crust on a long rectangular pan (you can make round if you desire). Pinch the edges slightly.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Once out of the oven, Cover the top with the cinnamon mixture. And bake again for an additional 15 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, let cool completely. Once cool, top evenly with the whipped cream and arrange the berries to look like an American flag :)
- Slice and ENJOY!!