Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic Sauce is one of those light, simple throw-together pasta dishes that is just perfect for spring and summer. Its flavors are fresh, bright, and delicious. Even better, it can be on the table in less than 30 minutes!
- 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pint of cherry or grape tomatoes
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Pinch of sugar
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil, chopped
- Freshly grated Parmesan, optional for serving (Violife makes a delicious vegan version!)
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in garlic and cook for 1 minute. Then, add in the tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar. Mix to combine and toss often and cook until the tomatoes begin to burst, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in the pasta and basil, and cook for 5 additional minutes and until the pasta is heated through.
- Garnish with parmesan, basil ribbons, and additional pepper to taste. ENJOY!
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4-5 days. No need to reheat! Give it a good stir and serve it cold and garnish it with some extra basil. If you’d like to reheat it, simply pop it in the microwave for 30 second intervals until warm.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 4.5 g
- Sodium: 588.8 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 46.8 g
- Protein: 8.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: angel hair pasta, angel hair pasta recipe, angel hair noodles