- 1 750ml bottle of prosecco or champagne
- ⅔ cup of Aperol
- 2 cups of ice
- Orange slices for garnish
- optional: 1 cup of orange juice
- Using one ice cube tray, freeze as much of the champagne as will fit in that one tray. This is optional and if you forget to do it, you can add all of the champagne directly to the blender and just add a bit more ice to get the drink thicker.
- In a blender, add in the champagne ice cubes, remaining bottle of champagne, Aperol, ice, and optional orange juice. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately with orange slices and enjoy!*
This cocktail melts fairly quickly so drink up :D
- Category: cocktail
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: aperol cocktail, frozen aperol spritz, aperol spritz recipe