This apple cider cocktail is simple to make and perfect for holiday sipping!
- 2 ounces of bourbon (or whiskey of choice)*
- 3 ounces of apple cider
- 1/2–1 ounce of maple syrup (or rosemary/ cinnamon simple syrup!)
- 1 ounce of lemon juice
- Optional dash of bitters
- Garnish with fresh herbs and apple/ orange slices
- Fill a cocktail shaker or glass with ice. Add in the bourbon, apple cider, maple syrup, and lemon juice. Stir (or shake) to chill and combine.
- Pour the cocktail into a cocktail glass and stir in a dash of bitters.
- Garnish and enjoy!
* while I haven’t tried it, I think that this would taste amazing with gin or other alcohol of choice.
*For the maple syrup- start with just 1/2 ounce of it and then add a but more if you want it sweeter.
- Category: cocktail
- Method: stirring
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: holiday cocktail, thanksgiving cocktail, apple cider cocktail