This Apple Green Juice is simple to make and so ridiculously satisfying!
- 4 medium green apples
- 1 cucumber
- ½ lemon
- 6 cups of packed greens*
- 1 inch ginger**
- 2 large handfuls of spinach (about 2 cups of leaves)
- Every juicer is a little different so read the manual to know if yours recommends using different settings for different kinds of fruits and vegetables.
- Add all of the ingredients to the juicer. Give the juice a good stir and ENJOY!
- If you use a juicer similar to mine, you’ll end up with a lot of foam at the top which is mostly air. It’s completely fine to drink but what I usually do is give everything a good stir and then spoon off some of the foam.
- I usually split this juice into 2-3 servings. If saving some for later, store it in an air tight container in the fridge and enjoy within 48 hours.
*I used spinach but you can use any greens that you wish
**You can omit the ginger if it’s not something that you like. You could also add MORE if you love it like I do :)
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: green juice, apple juice, juice recipe