The Apple Pie Bites are super fun to make and perfect for quick and easy baking!
- Crescent rolls (8 count tube)
- 2 tablespoons of butter (vegan if ya want)- melted
- 1 small apple cut into 8 thin slices- I like Granny Smith*
- ¼ cup of brown sugar (you can also use coconut sugar)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of nutmeg
- pinch of all spice
- Lay out each crescent roll on a clean flat surface.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter and apple slices.
- In another bowl, mix together the sugar + spices. Evenly divide the sugar mixture on top of the crescent rolls and press it down into the roll with your hand so that it really sticks.
- Lay a buttered apple on the wide end of each roll and roll up the crescent roll as usual.
- Place on a lined baking sheet. Brush the remaining butter that was in the apple bowl on top of each roll and sprinkle them with cane sugar + dash of cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 for 12-14 minutes. ENJOY!
*you want these to be about 1/3 of an inch thick. I tested them with thicker slices and while it’s still really good, the apples won’t be all that soft.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crescent roll recipe, apple pie bites, apple crescent rolls