Avocado Pesto-ish Pasta
- 12 ounces pasta of choice
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3–4 cloves garlic
- large handful of basil
- Juice of 1 lemon or ~3 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Parmesan, freshly grated (vegan parm if you’re wanting dish to be vegan. Link below)
- ) Prepare your pasta according to directions.
- ) While the pasta is cooking, prepare the avocado sauce: combine the avocados, garlic, basil, lemon, olive oil, and salt into a food processor or blender.
- ) Blend for ~30 seconds and stir. Blend for another 30-60 seconds.
- ) Once the pasta is cooked and drained, spoon about 2-3 tablespoons of the sauce onto each serving of pasta.
- ) Grate fresh parmesan on top of each plate and ENJOY!