For Crust (you can use store bought):
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs (chocolate or regular)
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 6 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional but yummy)
For Pie Filling:
- 1/2 cup of confectioners’ sugar
- 5 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- 2 peanut butter cups, chopped
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Placing your graham crackers in a food processor, process until they are completely crumby with no big chunks.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, cinnamon, and sugar in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a 8-9 inch pie pan and tightly press the mixture into the bottom and the sides of the pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 7 minutes. Let cool.
- Preferable but not necessary: refrigerate before using (an hour- overnight)
- Mix the peanut butter, confectioners sugar, and cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Then mix in the whipped cream and stir until well combined.
- Now pour the peanut butter mixture into the graham cracker crust and spread the mixture out evenly and then put in the fridge for at least an hour (2-3 hours if you have a bit more patience)
- Optional: top with chopped peanut butter cups and additional graham cracker crumbs