Simple, yet impressive Mediterranean Baked Artichokes are loaded with flavor and easier to make than you might think. This baked artichokes recipe is artichokes topped with a mixture of olive oil, red wine vinegar, feta and parsley, and roasted until tender and flavorful. A crowd-pleasing summer appetizer or side dish that everyone will love!
- 1 large artichoke
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup of crumbled feta (Violife makes a delicious vegan feta!)
- 3 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 ̊F.
- Cut the base of the artichoke, as well as the top.
- Using scissors, cut the tips of all the leaves. Then spread the leaves from the
- center gently.
- Pour olive oil and red wine vinegar on top of the artichoke and gently press inside the leaves of the artichoke.
- Add parsley and feta on the artichoke and once again gently press the ingredients inside the leaves.
- Wrap artichokes in aluminum foil. Place in the center of the oven and cook for 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool before serving. You want it cool enough so that you can safely handle it without burning your fingers.
- Serve with your favorite dip and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: side dish
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: artichokes, Mediterranean artichokes, baked artichokes