Easy baked brie covered in garlic, honey, and cranberry sauce toasted inside of a loaf of pull apart bread. YUM!
- 1 large round loaf of bread*
- 8 ounce round of brie cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2–3 tablespoons of cranberry sauce
- for serving: fresh thyme, apples, pears, and the excess bread from the loaf
- Place your cheese on top of the bread and use it as a stencil to cut out the center of the bread. See my videos HERE for reference. Remove the top of the bread and set aside. Cut more bread out of the inside of the bread until the round of cheese can comfortably fit inside of the bread.
- Take the top round of bread you cut out from the loaf and cut it into bite sized pieces. Place those onto a large baking sheet leaving room for the loaf.
- Cut the outside of the bread by slicing 1 inch chunks around the outside of the bread loaf. Make sure to stop 1/4 of an inch from the bottom so that the bread is still firmly attached but can be easily torn off later.
- Place the cheese inside of the bread and score the top in a criss cross pattern. This makes the cheese easier to dip into later AND allows the flavors to seep down into the cheese as it bakes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is very soft to the touch and the bread is lightly toasted.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme and dig in!
Bread- aim to get a loaf of bread that’s big enough to fit your cheese with lots of extra space around the edges for the bread to be pulled apart
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: appetizer
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked brie, brie baked bread, cheesy bread