- 10 ounces of goat cheese
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon of sage
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Optional for topping: handful of fresh parsley or other herb, chopped
- bagel chips or toasted baguettes.
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a small, oven safe baking dish by very lightly greasing it. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine all of the ingredients and process until fully combined and creamy. It will only take about 30-60 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into your oven safe dish. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges of the dip are just beginning to brown.
- Let cool slightly, top with herbs, and ENJOY!!