Refreshing and bubbly, a Peach Bellini is a light and fruity Italian cocktail made in 5 minutes or less with just 2 ingredients: Prosecco sparkling wine and peach nectar. They’re the perfect cocktail for brunch, happy hour and holidays!
- 1 bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 can peach nectar, chilled
- simple syrup as desired for extra sweetness
- Pour 2 ounces (¼ cup) chilled peach nectar into a champagne flute. Pour in some chilled sparkling wine (about 2 ounces), being careful not to overflow the glass. Add in a splash (start with about 1/2 teaspoon) of simple syrup. I usually taste mine first to decide if it needs any extra sweetness and then go from there. Gently stir with a spoon to combine.
- Add another splash of wine to top off the drink and garnish with a peach slice, if desired. Serve immediately.
Make your own nectar. If you DO want to make your own peach nectar, simply blend up a few pitted peaches and then run that through a mesh sieve to collect the juice. Discard any fruity bits that you might not want in your drink.
Frozen version. Combine frozen peaches and champagne in a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Serve and enjoy! Add in a bit of simple syrup if you want the cocktail to be sweet.
Popsicle version. Make the recipe as instructed and then pour it into popsicle molds. Alternatively, you could make the frozen version and then pour that into the molds.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: stir
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: peach cocktails, bellini drink, peach bellini recipe