This Berry Dutch Baby is simple to make and such a great way to use up fresh berries! It’s an easy and delicious breakfast everyone will love!
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk (dairy free as desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons of butter, divided
- 2/3 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 cup of strawberries, chopped or thinly sliced
- optional for serving: powdered sugar and syrup
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a blender, combine the sugar, almond extract, lemon zest, eggs, flour, milk, and salt and blend until smooth.
- In a large oven-safe skillet (I used a 9 inch cast iron) over medium heat, melt the butter. Once melted, add in the blueberries and strawberries and saute until softened lightly, about 3 minutes.
- Pour in the batter and immediately transfer it to the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes until it’s puffed up around the edges and browned all over.
- Dust lightly with powdered sugar and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 295
- Sugar: 17.8 g
- Sodium: 359.4 mg
- Fat: 15.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 31.6 g
- Protein: 7.8 g
- Cholesterol: 170.6 mg
Keywords: easy dutch baby, berry dutch baby, strawberry dutch baby