This gorgeous Blue Spirulina Smoothie is packed with good-for-you ingredients that are loaded with antioxidants. Frozen fruit, yogurt, cucumber, liquid and blue spirulina powder are blended together to create a delicious, refreshing smoothie you’ll be making on repeat!
- 1 banana or 1 cup of frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice
- 1/2 cup of mango (or other frozen fruit)
- 1/4–1/2 of an english cucumber
- 1 cup of liquid
- 1–2 teaspoons of blue spirulina powder
- Optional cup of greens (will darken the color of the smoothie if you care at all :))
- Optional for added sweetness: 1 medjool date
- Add all of the ingredients to a high powered blender and blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes or until the smoothie is fully liquified and no chunks remain.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Spirulina powder – If you’ve never tried spirulina in a smoothie, I suggest starting with 1 teaspoon, taste, and then add an additional ½-1 tsp of powder depending on how you like the taste.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: green smoothie, spirulina smoothie, blue smoothie