Super simple 5 ingredient Blueberry Smoothie!
- 1 medium banana, preferably frozen
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 heaping tablespoon of nut butter
- 1 cup of liquid (really anything works well here- I’ve been enjoying oat milk lately!)
- 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice
- Add all ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth. If necessary, add a bit more liquid if you need to thin it out just a bit.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: smoothies, healthy smoothie, banana smoothie