Super simple and refreshing berry filled mojito cocktail!
- 2 ounces of white rum
- 1/2 of a medium lime, juiced (about 1 1/2– 2 tablespoons/ 3/4 oz of juice)
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (3/4 oz) of simple syrup
- 5 mint leaves
- Club soda or sparkling water to top
- Garnish: additional blueberries + mint + lime wedges
- In a cocktail shaker or tall glass, muddle together the mint, blueberries, and lime juice.*
- Add in the simple syrup, rum, and ice. Cover and shake about 30 times or until the liquid is cold and fully combined.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice and top with the club soda. Garnish and enjoy!
*Often when I’m feeling a little lazy, I throw the un-juiced lime half into the shaker with the mint and muddle it to release the flavors and juice.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: cocktail
- Method: shaker
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: rum cocktail, fruity cocktail, blueberry mojito