- 8 slices of bacon
- 2 medium red potatoes, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pound of asparagus, trimmed (but, I’m lazy and often don’t trim mine)
- 4–6 eggs (depending on how many eggs each person wants)
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Place diced potatoes, olive oil, and garlic in a plastic bag and shake until the potatoes are fully coated. Pour potatoes out on to one side of a baking tray (they should be bunched up onto about 1/4 of the tray).
- Fill the same baking tray with the bacon and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until bacon is fully cooked.
- Place bacon and potatoes on a paper towels to collect the excess grease. Discard grease from tray but don’t clean the tray completely so that there’s a thin layer of grease remaining on the tray for the veggies and eggs to cook in.
- Line the same tray with the asparagus and tomatoes. Top gently with the eggs and bake for 6-7 minutes until the egg whites have just set.
- Put the potatoes and bacon back on the tray and bake for an additional minute.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle with the parsley and S&P to taste.
- Serve & Enjoy!!