- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 cup of yogurt (I used coconut yogurt but any yogurt will work)
- handful of nuts (I used walnuts)
- 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds
- sprinkle of cinnamon and/or nutmeg
- optional for topping: honey or agave to sweeten it a bit
- pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare sweet potatoes by piercing each sweet potato with a fork a few times. Place them on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes to an hour. They’re done once a fork can be easily inserted into each potato.
- Once done, cut the sweet potatoes in half and let cool slightly.
- Using a fork, slightly separate the flesh from the skin of the potato. Even distribute the yogurt and the other toppings among the sweet potato halves.
- Mix together and ENJOY!!