Easy and delicious Breakfast Hash that comes together in just one big pan!
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 15 ounce can of chickpeas, rinsed, drained and patted dry of moisture
- 4 cups of potatoes*, chopped (peeled if desired but I left the skin on mine)
- 1 cup of zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup of sweet onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup of baby bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cups of kale, chopped
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add in the potatoes and onion and cook until the potatoes begin to soften and brown just a bit, about 6 minutes. Stir in the zucchini, pepper, garlic, mushrooms, paprika, cumin, and salt and pepper. Cook 4 additional minutes until the excess moisture of the mushrooms has mostly cooked out.
- Stir in the kale and chickpeas and continue to cook, stirring often, until the kale has wilted and the chickpeas are heated through.
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste and ENJOY!
*I used baby red potatoes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: skillet
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: skillet hash, vegan hash, vegan breakfast