- Half a bag of tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 of a small onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper, diced into small pieces
- 4–6 strips of bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 of an avocado, diced
- 3 fried eggs
- optional: sour cream and salsa
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degree F.
- Arrange your chips evenly on a baking sheet.
- Top chips with a layer of 1/2 of the cheese and all of the onion, pepper, jalapeno, black beans, and bacon.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for about 8-12 minutes until cheese is fully melted and gooey.
- While nachos are baking, fry 3 eggs.
- Once nachos are out of the oven, top with avocado and your fried eggs and ENJOY (immediately!!)!!