- 1 pizza crust
- 1/2 cup of marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup of cheese ( I used Gruyere)
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes (cut into quarters)
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- ~8 asparagus tips
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 an avocado, thinly sliced
- small handful of chopped fresh parsley and/ or basil
- Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Prepare crust and flatten it on a greased pan or pizza stone. Pinch the edges of the crust to make edges.
- Spread the sauce over the crust and top with the cherry tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove pizza and top with bacon, asparagus, and the two raw eggs.
- Bake for an additional 5-8 minutes until the eggs are set and the crust is golden brown.
- Top with avocado and herbs and ENJOY!!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes