- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1/2 pound of chorizo
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk (optional)
- 1/2 bell pepper, I used yellow and red, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro, finely chopped, plus more for topping
- 4–5 medium tortillas, depending on exact size and how much you stuff the tacos
- For topping: avocado, extra chopped cilantro, salsa, arugula
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and add in the onion. Sautee for one minute and then add in the chorizo. Cook until the chorizo is cooked all the way through.
- In a bowl, whisk together your eggs and milk. Lightly grease a medium sized pot and heat over medium heat. Add in the eggs and scramble for one minute. Stir in the bell pepper and the cilantro and continue to cook for an additional minute or until the eggs are scrambled to your liking.
- Assemble the tacos by filling each tortilla with chorizo and the scrambled egg mixture and then topping it with avocado, salsa, and any other yummy taco fillings that you prefer.