- 6 slices- Bread of your choice
- Large handful of spinach
- 1/4 cup cheese
- 6 Eggs
- 6 Slices of Bacon, cooked
- Salt & Peppa to taste
- 2 tablespoons of butter OR butter cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 375° F. Lightly butter/ spray 6 cups of a muffin tin.
- Roll out your slices of bread with a rolling pin to make them rather thin.
- Cut out a ~4-5 inch circle from the corner of each piece of bread. Save the scraps of bread as you’ll need them to fill in a few holes in your toast cups.
- Cut the circles in half and lightly butter/ spray each piece.
- Place a small scrap of bread in each muffin tin to cover about 2/3 of the bottom
- Place 2 circle halves of bread into each cup and position them so that there are minimal holes
- Next, load in your remaining ingredients with the egg going in last. I put 3-4 leaves of spinach at the very bottom with a layer of cheese on top of that
- Position the bacon where you want it and crack one egg over each muffin tin
- Bake in the oven until the egg whites have set and are thoroughly white, roughly 15 minutes
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper. Serve immediately and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes