Quick and easy way to cook Brown Sugar Coffee Bacon
- 1 pound of bacon (preferably thick bacon)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of ground coffee
- 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of freshly brewed coffee
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with tin foil and then put a wire rack on top of each baking sheet. If you don’t have 2, you can cook the bacon in 2 separate batches.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the grewed coffee and brown sugar until full combined. Set aside.
- Evenly spread out the bacon on the wire rack(s). It’s okay to overlap it a little but not too much.
- Sprinkle half of the ground coffee (only a 1/4 of it if you’re baking in batches) on top of the bacon.
- Using a cooking brush, brush the tops of the bacon with the brown sugar glaze.
- Turn the bacon over and repeat the steps of sprinkling it with sugar and then brushing it with the glaze.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip the bacon, and then bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until bacon is at your desired crispiness.
- Let bacon cool on paper towels to soak up the excess grease, serve, and ENJOY!!