You’ll love how ridiculously delicious this Pesto dish is! Great for quick and easy dinners.
- ⅔ cup of pesto*
- 16 oz package of gnocchi
- 16 ounce package of Ocean Mist Quick Cook Sprouts
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan for garnish (Violife makes a delicious vegan parmesan!)
- Cook the gnocchi according to package directions. Once done, drain the water and add the gnocchi back into the pot.
- While the gnocchi is cooking, open the package of sprouts and add in the olive oil, salt and pepper. Give it a shake to lightly combine and then re-seal the package. The directions call for you to cook it for 5 minutes but I like a little bite left in my sprouts so I cook them for just 4 minutes.
- Into the pot with the gnocchi, mix in the pesto and sprouts until everything is covered in the pesto. Sprinkle with optional cheese and ENJOY!
For the pesto: I used a simply store bought pesto (trader joes makes a delicious vegan one!) but HERE is my recipe for homemade Vegan Pesto!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: dinner
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: pesto gnocchi, brussels sprouts pesto