How to make butternut squash noodles in the oven
- 1/2 of a butternut squash
- Olive oil
- S&P to taste
- 2 tablespoons of butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley (or other herb), divided
- 3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, divided
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare your squash by cutting off the ends, cutting it in half, and peeling the half of the squash that you plan to use.
- Load the squash on the spiralizer and spiralize the whole half. You can also use a peeler to peel the squash into long thin, noodle like, strips. Using clean kitchen scissors, roughly cut the noodles so that they are about the same length as traditional pasta.
- Place the noodles on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with S&P, and toss the pasta to coat it all.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the pasta is tender but not crispy at all.
- Plate the pasta on 2 plates and top each plate with half of the butter, half of the parsley, and half of the cheese.
- ENJOY!!! Easy, right??
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes