- 1 green apple
- 2 handfuls of greens
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of hemp seeds
- 1 frozen banana (could leave this out but sub for a few ice cubes)
- almond milk (could substitute for apple juice for a stronger apple taste)
- sprinkle of cinnamon (or a couple sprinkles)
- 2 pitted dates
- Vegan Caramel Sauce from Pinch of Yum
- Add all of the ingredients (minus the caramel) to a high speed blender and blend on high.
- Drizzle a little of the caramel sauce around your glass and pour the smoothie into the glass.
- Top with a bit more of the caramel sauce and ENJOY!
- Eat a spoonful of the caramel sauce by the spoonful ;)