Super easy and delicious CARROT CAKE Baked Oats!
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2/3 cup of milk (plant based as desired)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a small casserole dish. Mine is a unique size of 6×8 but anything close to that will work including a 9×5 bread loaf pan or an 8×8 inch brownie pan (although you might want to slightly alter the baking time depending on your size).
- Add all ingredients to a blender MINUS the carrot and nuts. Blend until creamy and little to no chunks of the oats remain. Fold in carrots and walnuts.
- Pour batter into the greased baking dish and top with additional shredded carrot and chopped nuts as desired. Bake for 25-30 minutes (mine was perfect at 25 minutes).
- Unlike my original version, this one ends up closer to the consistency of oatmeal (less cakey) but it’s still SO GOOD! ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: baked oats, carrot cake oatmeal, baked oatmeal