Flavorful Cauliflower Curry is packed with nutrient-rich veggies, bold flavors and plant-based protein. Make this cozy, vegetarian dish in one pan for the perfect weekday meal that’s ready in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 cups of cauliflower florets, about 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 2 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1 15 ounce can of lite coconut milk
- 1 cup of broth
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter (can sub in peanut butter if desired)
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 15 ounce can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup of frozen peas
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the coconut oil and add in the minced garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in the cauliflower and carrots and cook for 5 minutes as the veggies begin to soften a bit. Stir in the curry powder and turmeric and cook for an additional minute.
- Mix in the coconut milk, broth, almond butter, soy sauce, tomato paste, salt, and pepper and cook for 5 additional minutes as the veggies continue to cook. Stir in the bell pepper and cook for 10 additional minutes.
- Finally, mix in the chickpeas and green peas. Simmer gently for a few more minutes until the peas are heated through and all of the veggies are fork tender.
- Serve and ENJOY!
- Storing leftovers. Place leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Reheat. Simply reheat the curry in the microwave or on the stovetop until heated through.
- To freeze. Let the curry cool completely before transferring to a freezer safe bag or container. Freeze for up to 2 months. I would not recommend freezing the curry with rice.
- Reheating from frozen. Thaw in the refrigerator or at room temperature. Reheat on the stovetop or in the microwave for 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 1211.5 mg
- Fat: 16.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 35.7 g
- Protein: 11.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan curry, cauliflower curry recipe, veggie curry