This simple cherry smoothie is easy to make and so delicious!
- 2/3 cup of frozen cauliflower OR 1 medium banana, preferably frozen
- 1 cup of frozen cherries (can be fresh but you might want to add some ice to thicken the smoothie)
- 1 heaping tablespoon of almond butter or other nut butter (optional but recommended!)
- 1 cup of liquid (really anything works well here- I’ve been enjoying oat milk lately!)
- 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice*
- Add all ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth. If necessary, add a bit more liquid if you need to thin it out just a bit. If using fresh cherries, you might consider adding in a few ice cubes to thicken up the smoothie.
*check out my vegan yogurt review on instagram HERE
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: smoothie, cherry smoothie, healthy smoothie