Learn how to make this DELICIOUS Chia Seed Pudding with 4 different flavor options!
- 1/2 cup of milk (almond, coconut, regular, etc)
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of agave nectar or maple syrup
- Flavoring of 1/4 cup of mashed fruit, 1-2 tablespoons cocoa powder, OR a splash of vanilla + 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Add mix-ins to the bottom of a resealable container. If using fruit, mash it thoroughly before adding in other ingredients.
- Add in milk, chia seeds, and maple syrup. Shake/ stir until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Place in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight (I typically make these the night before).
- ENJOY! :) I like adding a bit of fresh fruit on top or even a few nuts for a nice crunch.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Overnight
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chia seed, pudding, vegan breakfast, meal prep