ONE BOWL Easy Vegan Banana Bread!
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 3 medium ripe bananas, plus an additional banana sliced in half long ways for topping if desired
- 1 cup of packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of plant based milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan ( I tried this in an 8×4 pan and it doesn’t quite work).
- In a large bowl, mash 3 of the bananas until they’re smooth and very few lumps remain. Add in the brown sugar, oil, vanilla, and milk and stir until combined.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir until just combined and then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan, top with the extra banana, and bake for 40-45 minutes. It’s done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with only a few crumbs on it.
- Let cool and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: bread
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: banana, bread, vegan baking, healthy baking