This healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie comes together with just a handful of simple ingredients and is easily customizable!
- 1 frozen banana (can easily be swapped for 2/3 cup of frozen cauliflower florets)
- ½ cup of yogurt, vegan as desired
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter*
- ½ cup milk of choice, plus more as needed
- optional as desired for added sweetness: 1 pitted date OR 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more liquid as needed to get the blender going.
- Pour and ENJOY!
*other seed nut butters work as well!
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan smoothie, healthy smoothie, chocolate smoothie