Easy to make and deliciously rich vegan frosting!
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- ½ cup vegan butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 4 tablespoons of milk, I’ve made this with almond milk and a thicker coconut milk and both worked out great
- Make the frosting by combining all of the ingredients minus the milk into the bowl of a stand mixer. You can also do this in a large bowl with a hand mixer.
- Whisk on medium speed and add the milk 1 tablespoon at a time. Wait to add the next tablespoon until the last one has been combined.
- Continue to whisk until the frosting becomes lighter in color and is fluffy and creamy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Use on your favorite desserts and ENJOY!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan dessert, vegan baking, vegan frosting