This Cinnamon Streusel Dessert Pizza is so easy to make and comes together with a handful of simple ingredients!
- 1 unbaked pizza crust (click for my FAV easy pizza dough recipe!)
- 1 cup of flour*
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar (light or dark will work)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of butter, softened to room temperature (vegan butter as desired)
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F and lightly grease a pizza pan.
- Roll your pie crust out into a 12 inch circle and place on your pizza pan. You can make it a little smaller or bigger depending on your preference/ the size of your pizza pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and softened butter. Mix until there are small chunks of butter left about the size of peas. Sprinkle the crumble mixture evenly all of the prepared pie crust.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges of the crust are lightly browned.
- Let cool slightly, slice, and ENJOY!
*for gluten free: my only suggestion is to try a gluten free 1-1 flour
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan pizza, dessert pizza, cinnamon pizza