Learn how to make a classic Tom Collins drink!
- 2 ounces of gin
- 1 ounce of lemon juice
- .5 ounces of simple syrup
- 3 ounces of club soda or sparkling water (I usually fill my glass up) (for photos please use club soda)
- Garnish with lemon and maraschino cherry
- In a mixer or shaker filled with ice, combine the gin, lemon, and simple syrup. Mix to combine until the drink is nice and cold.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice and top with club soda. Garish with lemon and cherry.
- Category: cocktail
- Method: shaking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: tom collins drink, tom collins cocktail, classic cocktail