- 1 cup of almond
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of dates, pitted (about 8)
- 1 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- In a food processor, blend together the almonds and shredded coconut until the almonds are coarsely chopped.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and process for 30-60 seconds until everything is finely processed and the mixture is rather sticky. (see photo above to know the texture)
- Taking 1 tablespoon at a time (can make them small though if you wish), roll the mixture in your hands so that it forms a nice smooth ball.
- Place each ball on a parchment lined baking sheet. Continue until all of the mixture is used up.
- Put the try in the fridge for an hour to let the rolls harden.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.