- 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup of honey, melted
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk (I used almond milk), plus more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3/4 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt the coconut oil and honey and add to the bowl of a food processor or blender.
- Add in all of the remaining ingredients MINUS the blueberries and process until the mixture is fully combined. Add in more milk (1 tablespoon at a time) if the mixture is overly thick.
- Add in the blueberries and stir with a spoon to combine.
- Pour the batter into a plastic baggie and cut a hole in the corner.
- Pipe the batter into a donut pan and then give the pan a couple good bangs on the counter to level it out.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and a tooth pick comes out clean.