These Cranberry Brussels Sprouts make the perfect holiday side dish and the best part is that they come together in a quick and easy 20 minutes!
- 1 pound of brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2/3 cup of fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup of pecans, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional for serving: drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the sprouts in the olive oil, salt, and pepper and roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix in the cranberries and pecans and roast for an additional 5-8 minutes or until the cranberries are beginning to burst and are tender.
- Serve with an optional drizzle of balsamic vinegar and ENJOY!
- Category: Side dish
- Method: roasting
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: brussels sprouts recipe, roasted brussels sprouts, holiday side dish