- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce rosemary simple syrup*
- 1 ounce lemon juice (or orange would be great too!)
- Fresh cranberries and rosemary for serving
- In a shaker or cocktail mixer filled with ice, combine the cranberry juice, bourbon, simple syrup and lemon juice. Shake/ stir to combine.
- Strain into a cocktail glass, garnish and ENJOY!
*you can sub the simple syrup for maple syrup as desired
*to make the sugared rosemary: wet the sprig of rosemary and shake off any excess water. toss in sugar and let sit for 30 minutes to dry.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: cockatil
- Method: shaker
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: easy cocktail, holiday cocktail, bourbon cocktail