- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the stem ends off of the Brussels sprouts and peel away the leaves. Place the leaves evenly on a baking tray and toss to coat with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Place the spiralized butternut squash on a baking tray. Pour the 1 tablespoon of oil evenly over top and sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper. Toss to coat and then spread the noodles evenly out on the pan.
- Place the butternut squash in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the noodles are tender and just barely beginning to brown on the edges.
- When the noodles have 10 minute left, place the brussels sprouts in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. I left mine get quite brown but if you want less of a burnt taste, you can take them out sooner.
- When the squash and the sprouts are out of the oven, plate the noodles evenly on two plates. Top with the cashew cream sauce split evenly between the 2 plates. Top with the burssels sprouts and ENJOY!!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes